Air filter It refers to gas filtration equipment, usually used for cleaning production workshops, production workshops, laboratories and clean rooms, or mechanical and electronic communication equipment. There are original filters, medium efficiency filters, high efficiency filters and low efficiency filters. Different models and sizes have different specifications and application efficiencies.
In pneumatic technology, air filter, pressure regulating valve and welding fume are called pneumatic three parts. In order to better obtain various functions, these three pneumatic valve solution components are usually assembled together in sequence, called a pneumatic triad. For decontamination and filtration of pneumatic valves to relieve pressure and wetting.
According to the direction of the air inlet, the assembly sequence of the three parts is the air filter, the pressure regulating valve and the welding dust removal equipment. These three parts are indispensable pneumatic valve equipment in most pneumatic control valves. These are assembled around natural gas equipment and are the ultimate guarantee of compressed air quality. Their design scheme and assembly not only guarantee the quality of these three parts, but also consider factors such as space saving, convenient control and assembly, random composition, etc.
(1) Coarse filter
The filter bag of the coarse filter is generally non-proof cloth, metal wire mesh products, glass fiber wire, polyester mesh, etc. Its structural forms are flat, foldable, continuous and winding.
(2) Medium efficiency filter filter filter
Common medium-efficiency filters include: M-I, Ⅱ, Ⅳ plastic foam filters, YB glass fiber filters, etc. The filter materials of the medium-efficiency filter mainly include glass fiber, medium and small pore high-pressure polyethylene foam and polyester fiber cloth, polypropylene dilution, pe and other man-made fiber felts.
(3) High efficiency filter
Common high-efficiency filters are baffle type and baffle-free type. The filter material is very fine glass fiber filter paper with very small porosity. The filtration rate is very low, which improves the actual filtration effect and diffusion effect of small dust particles, and the filtration efficiency is very high.
Classification and efficacy
Air Compressed air contains excessive water vapor and droplets, as well as liquid debris such as rust, gravel, pipe sealant, etc., which can damage piston seals, block small vent holes on components, shorten component service life or cause damage to the components. its invalid. The function of the air filter is to separate the liquid water and liquid droplets in the air compression, filter out the dust and liquid residues in the air, but cannot remove the oil and water in the steam.
As specified, the air filter cleans the air. In general, natural ventilation filters are designed to capture and absorb dust particles of different sizes in the air, thereby increasing the air index. In addition to absorbing dust, organic chemical filters also absorb odors. Usually used in biomedicine, hospital outpatient clinic, airport terminal, living environment and other places. Generally speaking, natural ventilation filters are widely used, and must be industrial production of microelectronics, industrial production of architectural coatings, industrial production of food industry, etc. In other words, filters are just a way to clean up the overall goal.
This refers to the large pore size of the allowed residual particles. The key to jeopardizing the filter accuracy is that the filter must select different filters according to the rear elements to achieve the corresponding filter accuracy.
Total flow characteristics
This means that depending on the air flow through the filter and the pressure drop across the filter, correlate at a certain inlet working pressure. In actual use, it is best to use .03MPa in the selected range when the pressure loss is less than 0. In an air filter, the filter itself and its key compromise total flow characteristics.
Refers to the ratio of water to water separated in the air at the air inlet. Generally speaking, the water ballast efficiency of the air filter is less than 80%. The deflector is the key to the water ballast efficiency.
Air filters with different concentration values are accurately measured, and the filtration efficiency is different.
(1) The mass concentration (g/m³) of the net weight efficiency and the dust concentration value to indicate
(2) Counting efficiency The dust concentration value is based on the counting concentration value (pc/L) to indicate
(3) The efficiency of sodium fire with sodium chloride solid particles as dust source. Accurately measure the concentration of sodium oxide particles according to an optical flame photometer. The sodium flame efficiency is equivalent to the counting efficiency.
filter friction resistance
The resistor of the new filter under the rated exhaust volume is called the original resistor; under the rated exhaust volume, the dust volume of the filter is large enough, and the resistor that must be cleaned or replaced to filter the raw material is called the final resistor.
Dust volume of the filter
Under the rated exhaust volume, when the pressure of the filter reaches the final frictional resistance, the total mass of the dust particles contained in it is called the dust volume of the filter.
Effectively select the appropriate air filter according to the specific situation, its selection guide is as follows:
1. According to the cleaning and purification treatment specifications stipulated in the room, clarify the efficiency of the final air filter, and effectively select the composition level and various efficiencies of the air filter. If the room must be subjected to general purification treatment, primary and intermediate filters can be used; if the room must be subjected to intermediate purification treatment, primary and primary filters should be selected; if the room must be cleaned and purified, primary and intermediate, high-efficiency three-stage filters should be selected Stage purification treatment and filtration. The efficiency of each filter should be effective and properly matched. If the difference in efficiency of adjacent secondary filters is too large, the former filter cannot maintain the latter.
2. Correctly and accurately measure the dust composition of the outdoor gas and the characteristics of the dust particles. Since the filter is the filtration and purification process of the outdoor gas, the dust composition of the outdoor gas is a very important data information. Especially in multi-stage purification treatment and filtration treatment, the pre-filter is selected after fully considering the use environment, cost of accessories, operating energy consumption, maintenance and supply.
3. Appropriately clarify the characteristics of the filter. The main characteristics of the filter are filtration efficiency, electrical resistance, occupancy, dust volume, filtered air and treated exhaust. When conditions permit, try to choose a filter with high efficiency, low resistance, large dust volume, moderate filtering wind, large exhaust air volume, convenient production and assembly, high quality and low price. When choosing an air filter, one-time project investment, secondary project investment and economic operation analysis of energy efficiency levels must also be fully considered.
4. The characteristics of soot vapor are analyzed. The characteristics of the dust vapor body related to the selection of the air filter are mainly the total number of ambient temperature, ambient humidity, strong acid and alkali and organic solutions. Since some filters can be used at high temperature, while some filters only work at room temperature and ambient humidity, the total amount of strong acids, bases and organic solutions in the dust vapor can impair the characteristics and efficiency of the air filter.
Post time: Jun-28-2022